Ottawa Boot Honey Glazed Shell
Honey Glazed Shell, hand-antiqued on the Ottawa Boot pattern. Shipping in late February '20.
• Ottawa Boot (Leo last)
• Horween Shell
• Antique Welts & Micro Stud Rubber Sole
• Delivery late February
• $675 Free Contiguous US Shipping
• Pre-orders cannot be refunded or exchanged
• North America shipping addresses only
The Leo last features a snug heel fit with a slightly wider forepart. It runs a little large so we suggest going down half a size from your average shoe size. For example, if your average shoe size is a 10, we suggest a size 9.5D.
Not sure? Try our Size Associate
Grant Stone offers returns within 15 days of purchase. An electronic shipping label will be sent for return service. The cost of return shipping, $15 per pair, will be deducted from the refund. The product must be returned in same condition it was sent with original packaging. Please slip on your shoe to ensure correct sizing without flexing. Vamp creases and bottom wear are not accepted for exchange.
While we do ship internationally, we encourage international customers to send us an email first so we can assist in choosing the correct size. Shoes cannot be exchanged or refunded. Please note all countries have their own duty rates. See here (Shipping & Returns) for more on international shipping.
- Longwing British Tan Calf4.80769 star rating(26)$350.00
- Plain Toe Crimson Chromexcel4.91892 star rating(37)$340.00
- Ottawa Boot Crimson Chromexcel4.89474 star rating(19)$370.00
- Diesel Boot Crimson Chromexcel5.0 star rating(20)$370.00
- B Grade Footwear4.8932 star rating(103)$149.00
- Cedar Shoe Trees4.82353 star rating(17)$29.00
- Longwing Dune Chromexcel4.86207 star rating(29)$350.00
- Plain Toe Dune Chromexcel4.95652 star rating(46)$340.00
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.