The Fat Herbie is a wallet that does–and holds–it all. When seeing it for the first time, it might appear bigger than expected. However, the smart design allows you to carry up to sixteen cards and plenty of cash while maintaining a thin profile. The bill pocket is the best part – roomy enough to carry even the largest international currency, whether you’re in Beijing or Tokyo.
Made in Chicago with Horween's Shell Cordovan.
- Thin back pocket wallet due to height
- Holds 16 Cards - 4 in Each Slot
- Great for international travel - fits the largest currencies
- Exterior fits a passport
- Large panels allow for amazing patina
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4" x 0.75"