We first saw Dan Ewing's work back in 2013 and immediately were drawn to his creativity and unique leatherwork. Like all of his leather goods, Dan makes this wallet and lanyard from start to finish by hand in Juneau, Alaska.
The Gentleman's Bifold design is perfect for carrying everything you need and has a deep bill pocket that can accommodate foreign currency. The short leather lanyard keeps it secured when out and about or taking an afternoon ride.
The Natural Ghost leather is one of the most interesting leathers we have seen. The cloudy waxed surface slowly fades away as the natural vegetable tanned color begins to appear. The result is a lifelong patina.
- Italian Natural Ghost Leather
- Natural veg-tan leather interior
- 6 card pockets
- Extra Deep Bill Pocket that accommodates foreign currency
- Heavy-duty construction thread
- Snap closure
- Measures 3.75"x 5.75" when closed
- 10" leather lanyard with a solid brass lobster clip