- Goodyear-welt construction
- Floyd last
- Snuff Reverse Kudu by Charles F. Stead
- Full-grain leather cow lining from Milwaukee, WI
- Brass eyelets & hooks
- Vegetable-tanned leather insole, welt, and midsole
- Cork filler with steel shank
- Full-grain leather heel counters
- Lug sole and heel
Every pair crafted on Xiamen Island, China.
Our lasts run large so we suggest going down half a size from your average US sneaker/dress shoe. For example, if your average US sneaker/dress shoe size is a 10D, we suggest a 9.5D.
See all of our lasts and fitting information here.
Not sure? Send an email to email@example.com referencing your current sizing for help.
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from our MI warehouse.
Simple, automated returns and (free) exchanges for the Contiguous US within 15 days of purchase. Product must be in new condition with original packaging.
For International returns, items can be shipped back by the customer, for return or exchange. View the returns page for more information.