- Goodyear-welt construction
- Leo last
- French Calf Upper Leather from Tannery D'Annonay, Hand Antiqued
- Full-grain leather cow lining from Milwaukee, WI
- Brass eyelets
- Vegetable-tanned leather insole, welt and midsole
- Cork filler with steel shank
- Full-grain leather heel counters
- Micro stud rubber outsole
Every pair crafted on Xiamen Island, China
Our lasts run large so we suggest going down half a size from your average US sneaker/dress shoe. For example, if your average US sneaker/dress shoe size is a 10D, we suggest a 9.5D.
See all of our lasts and fitting information here.
Not sure? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our fit line to discuss with Randy, who has over 30 years of experience in the Goodyear-welt business.
Hours: 8 am - 4 pm.
Sizing Inquiries Only - (269) 363-2488
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from our MI warehouse.
Simple, automated returns and (free) exchanges for the Contiguous US within 15 days of purchase. Product must be in new condition with original packaging.
For International returns, items can be shipped back by the customer, for return or exchange. View the returns page for more information.